The Weight Burner is on Without Sugar

Posted by Alan Bracken | Posted in , , | Posted on 8:37 PM

Welcome to the weight burner blog. This is my first posting and I am hoping that all of you will want to join the blog and contribute your own ideas. I suppose that I will need to blog every three days just to keep you informed but if I don’t make it, please feel free to remind me.

Today I am looking at some of the issues that face weight watchers when they are trying to burn that weight. Those of you who have a sweet tooth will know the power of cravings and the total inability to just ignore the desire for a sweet when it rears its ugly head. You will know what it is like to know that sweets are not good for you but yet having this unquenchable desire to eat them nevertheless.
As we all know sweets are not good for you. Apart from the devastating effect on your teeth, they also significantly increase you calorie count, thus negating any efforts you may have made at dieting. Bye the way, a sweet tooth is not limited to sugar but there are various other things that can bring in the sugar content such as chocolate as well as confectionary in general.

The sweetener is your friend if you have this problem. It will not provide you with the sugar rush that you crave but at least it will give you some form of taste. Many of these sweeteners have zero calories but again they might taste horrendous to some people. One solution is to mix them up with a little sugar so that you get the taste of sugar which is enhanced by the sweetener but also at the same time you do not throw your diet completely out of the window.

Anyway that is my tip for today. I wish you all the best in your dieting. Make sure that you don’t take too much sugar. It may taste sweet but it is not good for you and might cause you a great deal of problems at a later stage. When you feel the need for sugar, you might want to reach for your sweetener just in case. As we continue in our struggle against the bulge, I urge you to post comments about this blog entry so that we can share experiences. I do some moderation but it should not put you off posting something once in a while. Unless you really post a particularly offensive message, I will consider most entries.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment